Twitter for Recruitment
Twitter has gained an unfairly bad reputation in recent years. Yes, there are some people on the platform who choose to use it for nefarious ends, however, the vast majority of folks on this channel are there to share short updates on their lives and read the same from the people and, increasingly, the companies in their lives.
Holding strong at ~325 million users worldwide, a whopping 500 million tweets are sent on an average day. Combine that use level with the fact that nearly 80% of Twitter’s users use it on mobile, and this is a solid option for spreading your employer brand far and wide!
Twitter is also a suitable venue for recruiting white-collar positions, from entry-level jobs to senior positions.
What you get through the SmartDreamers bespoke AdBuilder:
- Save your customized audience to use for future campaigns;
- Target based on demographics, interests, and behaviors;
- Machine Learning Algorithms to suggest the optimal budget amount for your campaign;
- Dedicated CTAs depending on the desired outcome;
- Ad formats supported: desktop and mobile.