Quora for Recruitment
Quora is a popular question and answer site. Users post responses to queries, which are then voted up or down by the wider community. At first glance, this may not sound terribly relevant to recruiters, but in point of fact, this platform offers real opportunities for your employer branding efforts.
For one thing, it boasts more than 300 million monthly active users and approximately 400,000 topics! That’s a broad user base with a wide variety of interests for you to work with.
Like Reddit, Quora rewards those who build up a presence and reputation within the community by posting relevant answers, asking great questions, and engaging with the community as a way to increase overall awareness of your company and to show that you’re knowledgeable in your industry.
Choose this platform for white-collar and niche positions as well as brand awareness, taking advantage of targeting based on specific topics and questions discussed.
What you get through the SmartDreamers bespoke AdBuilder:
- Save your customized audience to use for future campaigns;
- Target based on topic, question or interest;
- Machine Learning Algorithms to suggest the optimal budget amount for your campaign;
- Dedicated CTAs depending on the desired outcome;
- Ad formats supported: desktop and mobile.