Reddit for Recruitment
Reddit is a niche social network, with a twist—it's actually hundreds of niche communities all in one place. These communities are called “subreddits,” and they cover such a wide range of active topics we can’t even begin to list them here.
What matters for your recruitment marketing efforts is this:
Know your audience: Redditors (as users are called) will quickly sniff out interlopers who don’t belong in their subreddit communities, so know who you’re targeting, and hit them with relevant posts that show you’re one of them.
Know the platform: Do your research before posting openings. Again, this is a close-knit community of like-minded people who will notice if you’re being disingenuous or in any way inauthentic. Spend some time in the subreddits you think are most promising, then slowly introduce yourself with timely and appropriate posts before making any explicitly recruitment-focused content.
Reddit is suitable for all entry, middle, and senior tech positions.
What you get through the SmartDreamers bespoke AdBuilder:
- Save your customized audience to use for future campaigns;
- Target based on demographics, interests, and behaviors;
- Possibility to target specific communities or subreddits;
- Machine Learning Algorithms to suggest the optimal budget amount for your campaign;
- Dedicated CTAs depending on the desired outcome;
- Ad formats supported: desktop and mobile.